About LanaDelRich xo

Hiyaa.. Thanks for clicking on my blog.. :)
For those who don't know much about me.. My name is Alannah Richardson.. I get Lana for short. I'm 26 years old.. Fast approaching 27 in July and as much as I am growing into my late 20s I am having the best years of my life at the minute finding myself and growing into the best possible me :)

I have 2 jobs.. A business and now a blog lol.. Busy busy gal! I have a degree in Travel and Tourism which I got at Coleraine University and my student years were a blast.. Something I will remember forever. I lived in America for a year.. In a town called Breckenridge in Colorado. It was a little ski town.. You've probably watched it on the Kardashians when Kim huffed and trailed her suitcase down the street in the snow to the bus station and waited all night hahaha. I snowboarded my life away and made amazing friends and memories.
Speaking of the Kardashians.. I am obsessed with every single one of them. They are insanely beautiful and really funny.. Their style is so glamorous and their lifestyle I would swap anything for and anyone who says they wouldn't want to be a Kardashian is lying lol. (I wanna be Khlo Money) 

I'm also a reality TV junkie. I just love it. Anything TOWIE or Made in Chelsea.. The Kardashians spin offs.. Real Housewives just everything full of drama which distracts me from my own crazy life! And yes I watch soaps too everyone loves to find out who Phil Mitchell is flushing down the toilet every so often!

Another obsession of mine and severely understandable girl crush is the beautiful Lauren Pope. The girl is just incredible. If I could wake up looking like her that would be great thanks. I also believe I am the long lost member of little mix.. They just don't even out with 3 brunettes and 1 blonde.. I feel I would serve a purpose.. And I'm actually believe it or not a pretty good singer also. (After a gin or five)
I also like to go to the gym.. I'm a hockey player (left midfielder) and I like to keep active by walking with friends and their doggies.. I'm not allowed one of my own so anyone who has a dog that they don't like walking email me :) I could probably take 4 at a time for walkies.

I have a very supportive family and small group of friends.. I've realised through time that you need to keep your circle small.. And I have quite a pretty nice wee circle. I also have a pretty awesome best friend who just happens to be my boyfriend of 3 years and we like to do a lot of eating out and gallivanting. Any restaurants you want us to try out let me know lol.. He's always up for paying! (aren't you bae ;)) Oh and I have another BFF who is my little sister who I feel like I have to mention so she does my nails for free.. (she's good and she's Claws by Cam on Facebook)

Along with food and fitness I am also make up and clothes obsessed so anything pretty I find be sure to find it here or on my FB or insta :) I love music mostly oldskool R&B is on my play list atm but Beyonce.. Chris Brown.. Little Mix.. Fifth Harmony (anything girlband vibes) and the usual chart choones. With my wee cool FM job I have quite good music knowledge so if you've a pub quiz and you need some extra points in the music round bring me :) 

So as I was previously speaking of how much I like pretty things.. My little business The Statement Studio does a lot of pretty accessories and the odd statement clothing piece.. Oh and those amazing  Lumee phone cases for all the selfies we take now as we are in the #celfie generation.. (and they are a Kardashians must have) Vas from TOWIE bought one from me.. so be sure to check the Statement Studio out too.. Via social media. 

So that's all ladies and gentlemen just a little insight about me.. Most of my posts will be about fashion and the odd day trip or adventure I go on.. Oh.. And food lol. I'm a pretty outgoing person and very open and honest so hopefully you will get to know me a little better through my this blog.


Happy reading..



Lanadelrich xo

Comments

Popular Posts