Beauty is Pain

Kylie Jenner whyyy you gotta get us so obsessed with our lips!??

I seriously wasn't sure about posting this as I kind of wanted to hide the fact I got Angelina Jolie-d but I thought screw it I'm delighted with the results so I might as well share my experience! I'm one for embracing insecurities and blogging about girly things so this is a must!

But yes.. I have been thinking about getting fillers in my lips for quite some time. I decided to try some other products though and see if they help boost the collagen or plump them up any. I spent a fortune.. I tried endless different creams and glosses.. Tingle glosses and non tingle.. 30 day contour glosses.. And nothing really seemed to do the trick. I was blessed with large eyes.. An overly large nose but unfortunately.. SKINNY LIPS! My top lip was so small.. Larger on one side than the other and wasn't as plump and defined as my bottom lip. It didn't bother me as much when I was wearing make up and dolled up for a night out but during the day where I wanted to wear less and even when going to the gym etc it bothered me. I was also just very curious to see what I looked like with it as it is an enhancement! I'm 27 now and definately feel I'm old enough to give it a go and hopefully carry it off! 

I did my research to find out where people have gone. I've seen so many people locally and a lot of peoples haven't looked natural like I want.. But a close friend of mine recommended me to a girl she went to and her lips look class.
I looked Roslyn Skin Clinic up on Facebook and had a wee chat with her. I made sure she had a medical background as its the safest way. She has been doing her cosmetic clinic on the side with her job as a Nurse for 12 years so she is extremely experienced and her work looked great. She is also a member of the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses. 

Price didn't bother me.. I'd rather pay for quality than go to a cheaper place and not be treated by the right person. When it's your face and your injecting something into you make sure it's safe enough. Roslyn was however very reasonable. We arranged a consultation and I popped down to have a chat to see what she thought. She said for sure that my top lip was a lot smaller. She ensured me she sticks to natural shape and just enhances.. Which is what I wanted! I want it to look natural but just a little bit of plump. I also just want a larger canvas for all my lipsticks lol.

I decided to take the plunge while I was already on the fluffy chair to just get it done. I got given the numbing cream 15mins before and filled in my medical background form. We agreed 0.5ml as I wanted subtle results and would rather have less and want more than have too much. Roslyn worked with my breathing and did each injection with each breath which calmed me down. It really was more like a little prick and I was shocked at how little it hurt!

The procedure took about 5mins.. And she definitely injected confidence in me too! My lips were obviously swollen when done but looked great right away. A bit weird getting used to your reflection as its a change but I definitely feel a lot more confident with them!
The next day they were a little stiff.. I couldn't eat anything overly hard but come the day after they had softened up and started to take their shape . With not being a smoker it will prolong the filler for up to 12months.

I definitely recommend this to anyone that's been interested in getting something like this done. I was worried at first with what people would think about me getting something like this done but at the end of the day.. We all have things we would like to change or work with and if the option is there then go for it! Who cares what people think. I had the approval of those who have to look at me daily and knowing they wouldn't call me Donald Duck when I got home helped me make my decision lol. You can't have other people's opinions have you stop you from doing something you want to do! But it definitely feels great to just butter my lips in gloss and go effortless! 

Give Roslyn Skin Clinic a like on her Facebook page she also does botox..cheek fillers and the Vampire Facial which will definitely be on my Christmas list! Dying for one! The pain was 3/5 and my 0.5ml cost me £100. She is based in Glengormley and works late on a Monday night!

Here's my before and afters.. Cant wait to get my dark lippys on this winter! 

Contact Roslyn on 07828287968

Facebook Page Link.. 

https://www.facebook.com/Roslyn-cosmetic-skin-clinic-797035697060804/ 








LanaDelRich.. Mwah xo

Comments

Popular Posts